( Student A and student B meet at the school gate after school.)
A： Hi， Liangliang. I called you at 9：00 last night， but you didn’t pick up. What were you doing？
B： 76. ____________________________________________
B： For our school sale next week.
A： Oh， I almost forgot about it. I’ve also got something to sell.
B：. 77. ____________________________________________
A： Well， I will sell some school things that I no longer use.
B： 78. _____________________________________________
A： I’m not sure. Maybe I will buy a schoolbag. What’s your plan？
B： 79. __________________________________ They need help.
A： That’s a good idea！ I will do it， too. 80. __________________________
B： Yes， I hope we can help more people.
What will you sell？ I was doing my homework.
I will give the money to poor children. It’s always great to help others.
Then what will you do with the money？ Where will you sell them？
I was collecting my old books and toys.
76. I was collecting my old books and toys.
77. What will you sell？
78. Then what will you do with the money？
79. I will give the money to poor children.
80. It’s always great to help others.
What will you sell？你要卖什么？
I was doing my homework.我正在做作业。
I will give the money to poor children.我要把钱捐给穷困儿童。
It’s always great to help others.这总能帮助别人。
Then what will you do with the money？那么，你要用钱干什么？
Where will you sell them？你要在哪卖？
I was collecting my old books and toys.我正在收集我的旧书和玩具。
76. 根据上文提问“What were you doing？”可知。虽然，I was doing my homework也可以用作此处答语，但不符合下文的why？
77. 根据A在上下句中的陈述上句：I’ve also got something to sell.& 下句：I will sell some school things that I no longer use.可知，这里B应提问A打算卖什么。 据此，我们也可以判断“I was doing my homework”是多余选项。
79. 根据下文“They need help.”可知。
A： Hi， Angela. I heard someone play the violin. What wonderful music！ 81. _____________？
B： I did. I often play the violin when I am free.
A： 82. ？
B： Twice a week.
A： It’s really nice. What else do you do in your in your free time？
B： 83. .
A： Like what？
B： Taking a walk， doing my lessons， doing sport and so on. 84. _______________________？
A： Besides doing my homework， I have to take many after school classes. I don’t have time to do other things to relax myself.
B： Why not try to manage your time properly？ You can listen carefully in class and try to salve your problem at school. Then you’ll have more free time.
A： 85. . I’ll have a try.
B： I believe you can make it.
81. Who played it？/ Who did it？
82. How often (do you play it)？/ How often do you do it？
83. Many things/ Quite a few things/ A lot of things/ Many/...
84. What about you？/ How about you？/ And you/ What do you do in your free time？
85. Thank you (for your advice)/ Sounds good/ ...
81. 根据上文“I heard someone play the violin.”及下文答语“I did.”可知，此处应提问谁演奏了小提琴？根据语境应使用过去时。
82. 根据下文的答语“Twice a week.”可知，应提问：你多长时间演奏一次？根据语境应使用一般现在时态。
83. 根据上文提问“What else do you do in your in your free time？”及下文追问“Like what？”可知，此处的答语应该是：许多活动。
85. 对话上文针对没有时间放松提出一些建议，下句“I’ll have a try.”可知，此处应对相关建议给予肯定。